Saturday, November 15, 2014

Holiday Crunch Time

I'm trying to be better prepared this year by not having to order any supplies after Thanksgiving when the mail crunch - ie. delays and shortages begin, so I'm trying to get very well stocked right now. I have about 6000 skeins of Appleton here with more expected this week, I have 300+ curved rulers, almost two hundred Inspirations #84, and now more Loo-Hoo dryer balls are on their way, as are some more cat caves and our ever-popular Swedish tracing paper that has been unavailable for the past few week. When my supply of rulers, cat caves, magazines (and a few other items) run out, it takes weeks to get more. I'll be away for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so if you want anything before the New Year, PLEASE don't wait until the last minute. I'll do everything possible to get your orders out on time, but please do your part by ordering early enough to get what you want when you want it.

No comments: