Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Crewel Project


If you read our newsletter, you saw the gorgeous new crewel project we are offering.
This project will be available later this month. You get the pattern and very extensive instruction packet. We have the crewel wool available in a package ready to ship along with it for $25, if you so desire. We are taking pre-orders starting today. Let us know if you are interested. The pattern package is $30, but if you order before June 1st, it is $28. It's not yet on our website.

P.S. - if you are interested in doing this project, just send me an email: jan@woolythread.com

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm interested! Let me know what to do to sign up!

The Wooly Thread said...

Mary - Just send me your email address to: jan@woolythread.com
and I'll get your information. Thanks.