Thursday, August 5, 2010

One Only!

You may know that for the past couple of weeks, the AZ of Embroidery Stitches 2 books have been flying out of here. We've re-ordered stocks of this book several times, just to fill the orders that have come in after Mary Corbet's review. One of the books that was sent out arrived with some slightly bent corners, so the recipient returned it to us. Now, we have one of these highly sought after books with slightly bent corners. I can't sell it as new, so I'm offering this one copy for just $10 and free media mail shipping to the first person who contacts me. Again, there is just one copy at this great price. I think you'll be surprised at how little damage there actually there is. If you want this book, this is your opportunity! I'll post as soon as it is gone.

No comments: