Friday, January 15, 2010

Cyber Expo

Just a heads up that next month we'll be having our own Cyber Expo at the same time as the Sewing and Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, Washington - February 25th - 28th. Not everyone can attend this huge event in Puyallup, so we've decided to make our 'booth' available to everyone online.
We'll have some really great deals and discounts - more than we've ever offered before.
More details will be coming right here in early February. Stay tuned............
Subscribe to this blog if you want to be notified of updates as they are posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My comment is probably one you get all the time. I do not have a way to get your Blog. I have Windows, not Google, Open ID, Name/URL
,nor Anonymous. Well, I just looked down and maybe I can just use "Anonymous". Is that possible for I would like to be a part of The Wooly Thread Blog.

Anonymous/Summertime