Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's New?

The expo is over and it was once again a great show. It seemed especially good this year, because we were expecting it to be in a slump as is most of the economy now, but someone forgot to tell the attendees. We had a great time and attendance was actually up from last year.

Just before the expo, Ottobre launched their new blog. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out:
http://www.ottobredesign.blogspot.com/ . This is the place to see details on current issues and get all the news first.

As for us, what's new is our recently arrived shipment of The Crewel Work Company kits. Here is a brief overview of what we have in stock. We only have one of each, so if you want one you see, let us know right away. They come from the UK, so it takes a while to re-stock. More details are (or soon will be) on our regular website.




1 comment:

katherine said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sarah

http://www.lyricsdigs.com